Spend a dream holiday on an estate in the heart of the Occitan vineyards!
We will be very happy to welcome you at our family estate, Domaine Cazalis de Fondouce, located 30 minutes from Montpellier and Béziers.
During your stay, you’ll be accommodated in guest rooms in a splendid manor house surrounded by vineyards. In a quiet, unspoilt setting, you can relax by the pool, enjoy a game of pétanque, billiards or table tennis… or choose to explore the surrounding area through the many activities availables.
If you prefer to explore the surrounding area, you can take advantage of the many activities available on site. Whether you’re tempted by a stroll through the vineyards, eager to sample our selection of local wines or curious to discover the picturesque hiking trails nearby, there are plenty of possibilities to make your stay unforgettable.
We look forward to sharing our passion for our estate and our region, offering you an authentic and memorable experience during your stay.
We offer 2 double rooms and 2 children’s rooms with air conditioning :
- Room “Les vignes”: 20 m² room with a 170 x 190 cm double bed, including a private bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. From €130 per night.
- Room “Les pins”: 16 m2 room with a 160 cm x 190 cm bed or two 80 x 190 cm twin beds, including a private bathroom with bath and shower. The private toilet is in a separate room. From €120 per night.
- Children’s room “Thym”: 12 m2 children’s room with two 80 x 190 cm beds. From €70 per night.
- Children’s bedroom “Rosemary”: 12 m2 children’s bedroom with two 80 x 190 cm beds, including a bathroom with bath and shower. From €80 per night.
We’re here to help you put together your ideal package. Choose the number of nights and activities you want and put together your ideal package. We’ll take care of selecting partners, making reservations and paying for services. In return, we’ll send you a detailed itinerary with all the addresses and contacts you need to enjoy your stay with complete peace of mind.
- Visit and taste an oyster farm on the Etang de Thau : discover the pearls of the Etang and taste them fresh from the water with a magnificent view of the lagoon and Mont Saint Clair. If you wish, stay for lunch and sample the various shellfish specialties: mussel brasucade, oyster gratin, oyster tartar and more…
- Visit and taste an olive oil producer to learn all about the production of this Mediterranean nectar.
- Visit and taste wine estates : The Languedoc is France’s largest wine-growing region, so take a closer look at our partner wineries with visits and tastings.
- Visit Valmagne Abbey, nicknamed the Cathedral of the Vines, followed by a tasting of their range of organic wines. Lunch at the farmhouse inn, where you can savor authentic cuisine based on local produce and herbs from the kitchen garden.
- 2CV excursion through the vineyards : for retro lovers, treat yourself to this exclusive excursion aboard Roseline, our red 2CV convertible. Your guide will take you on a tour of the Languedoc vineyards, giving you a behind-the-scenes look at wine production, a visit to the winery and a tasting of the estate’s range of wines.