2 days / 1 night
Day 1: Welcome in the south of France
Arrival in Montpellier in the afternoon and check in your 4* hotel. In the afternoon take your time to discover the city of Montpellier, have a walk in the narrow street of the medieval historical center or seat outside on the sun for a coffee or a glass of wine ! Enjoy then an evening to relax and eat in one of the many restaurants of the old city to taste the southern French cuisine.
Day 2: The vineyards of Languedoc
Departure at 9 am with your guide from the « Esplanade de l’Europe » for an unforgettable trip to the vineyards of Languedoc. 4 tours are available depending on the day of the week: Pic-Saint-Loup on Saturday, Vines and olive Tuesday, the castles of Montpellier on Wednesday, Terrasses du Larzac on Friday … Along the day you will visit and taste the wines from 3 different wineries and take a delicious lunch in a typical Auberge using only local products.
You will love :
- the combination of culture and nature
- a full day guided tour in the vineyards outside of Montpellier with Lunch
- the visit of exceptional wineries
The price includes :
– 1 night in a 4* double room with breakfast
– 1 day trip to the vineyards (transport from Montpellier, visit of 3 domains and tastings in each)
– 1 Lunch (starter / main / dessert + 1 glass of wine and coffee)
– 1 road book with all necessary information for your stay and suggestions of the best places to go in Montpellier.
Price: from 190 € / person based on 2 adults sharing a double room
the price doesn´t include :
-Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Montpellier
-meals not mentionned in the programm
-personal expenses during the stay